Has it really been so long since I last wrote anything here? It really feels like this year is disappearing! I mean, it’s May! MAY! Before you know it the shops will be selling Christmas tat again. Urgh.
Dan and I have been doing a lot of “real life” stuff lately, which naturally limits the amount of time I can spend on dolly things and crafty things and internet things. So… what’s new? Well, I have…
- passed my driving test :cheery:
- looked after a sickly injured Dan 🙁
- started a new Blythe custom
- been at several work outings
- been at several family outings/celebrations
- overhauled this website (you like?)
- done a lot of BlytheCon UK preparation work
- slept too much
- not slept enough
- hacked together an Ikea Expedit desk/workstation for doing dolly things
- organised my ridiculous wool and craft stash – I need to do more with it!
- been involved in flowers and bridesmaids type stuff for Sara’s wedding (not long to wait now!)
I’ve got a lot to look forward to this year, and weekends are getting booked up months in advance. Is this what being a real adult with a real adult job is like? Next weekend it’s the Leeds Blythe meet, the following weekend is my Dad’s birthday and BlytheCon UK planning meeting, then it’s crazy long bank holiday weekend!
I think I’m going to need a lot of caffeine…